Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.825 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,406 (RM19,879) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)