Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.846 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,488 (RM19,481) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (23 minutes ago)