Cost of living in Šiauliai, Lithuania vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.192 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Šiauliai (Lithuania) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,197 (€2,909) in Šiauliai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)