Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02625 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,688 (₨407,160) in Sialkot.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ghaziabad costs ₨180 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guilin costs 10元 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,240 (about 2 hours ago)