Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03508 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,551 (₨215,229) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)