Cost of living comparison between Si Racha, Thailand and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10456 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,555 (120,081 ฿) in Si Racha.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)