Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01164 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 67% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,237 (535,778 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)