Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03417 AED / ALL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,044 (293,913 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (33 minutes ago)