Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 14,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,814 (﷼ 61,057,002) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (41 minutes ago)