Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.532 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,973 (元22,489) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (30 minutes ago)