Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.547 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,884 (25,380元) in Shijiazhuang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Padang costs Rp 7,850 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tel Aviv costs 7 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$500 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ashqelon costs 1,815 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 300元 (20 minutes ago)