Cost of living comparison between Shenzhen, China and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.543 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,805 (元19,903) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)