Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.558 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 9% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,485 (元27,738) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)