Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.559 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,193 (元28,965) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (38 minutes ago)