Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.581 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 7% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,817 (元27,235) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)