Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017.
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,012 in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (27 minutes ago)