Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.536 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 7% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,530 (元32,715) in Shantou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (35 minutes ago)