Cost of living in Shahjahanpur, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05012 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shahjahanpur (India) is 15% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,662 (₨412,258) in Shahjahanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)