Cost of living in Shahjahanpur, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05220 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shahjahanpur (India) is 19% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,435 (₨410,609) in Shahjahanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 7 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)