Cost of living in Shahjahanpur, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05084 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shahjahanpur (India) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,580 (₨404,764) in Shahjahanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)