Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.858 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,712 (RM12,492) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)