Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.877 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,599 (RM14,373) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)