Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.830 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,214 (RM14,724) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)