Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.889 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,390 (RM13,943) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)