Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.531 AED / TND
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,711 (4,385 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (37 minutes ago)