Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.472 AED / TND
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,091 (5,498 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)