Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.325 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,920 (€3,219) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)