Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14114 AED / UAH
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 69% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 4,950 (35,070₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)