Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37636 AED / MAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 55% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,171 (19,052 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)