Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36980 AED / MAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 56% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,888 (18,625 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (29 minutes ago)