Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39005 AED / MAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,068 (18,121 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (31 minutes ago)