Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.159 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,596 (R$ 8,278) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)