Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,008 (R$ 10,375) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)