Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.328 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,567 (€3,597) in Serres.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)