Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.164 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,422 (€3,704) in Serres.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)