Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.324 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,041 (€3,478) in Serres.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,500 (27 minutes ago)