Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.991 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,318 (€2,585) in Serres.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)