Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.919 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,644 (RM11,578) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (40 minutes ago)