Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,014 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00323 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,327 (₩4,126,708) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)