Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00315 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,357 (₩4,238,131) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)