Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 916 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00343 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,840 (₩6,651,464) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (41 minutes ago)