Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00326 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,700 (₩5,430,949) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Berlin costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (about 2 hours ago)