Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03301 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,324 (¥524,830) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (31 minutes ago)