Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03300 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,581 (¥623,662) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)