Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00977 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,387 (961,074 KZT) in Semey.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $46 (about 3 hours ago)