Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01180 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,425 (883,494 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)