Cost of living comparison between Semey, Kazakhstan and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01109 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,177 (556,737 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)