Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01105 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,553 (864,254 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)