Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00028 AED / IDR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,902 (Rp 39,541,745) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (29 minutes ago)