Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 AED / IDR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,271 (Rp 44,492,182) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)