Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,891 prices entered by 619 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 30,022 ($8,173) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)