Cost of living comparison between Seattle, Washington, United States and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,374 prices entered by 410 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,082 ($4,924) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)