Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,808 prices entered by 657 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,816 ($6,756) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)