Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,277 prices entered by 581 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,427 ($5,561) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,574 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (41 minutes ago)