Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,525 ($5,044) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (29 minutes ago)