Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.902 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,686 (14,068 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)