Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11050 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,589 (132,031 ฿) in Sattahip.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 3 hours ago)