Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05668 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 8% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,757 (₨242,729) in Satna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)