Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04462 AED / BDT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,496 (Taka 302,447) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)