Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04536 AED / BDT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,234 (Taka 313,801) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (42 minutes ago)