Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04431 AED / BDT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,501 (Taka 304,714) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (35 minutes ago)