Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04389 AED / BDT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,208 (Taka 323,751) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)