Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.324 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,931 (€4,147) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (about 1 hour ago)