Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.329 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,497 (€3,580) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)