Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.915 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,394 (C$5,967) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)