Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.771 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,291 (C$7,684) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)