Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.861 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 22% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,048 (C$7,706) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)