Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.881 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,661 (C$6,825) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $114,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)