Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.790 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 11% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,874 (C$6,049) in Sarnia.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)