Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,590 (﷼ 121,388,573) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)