Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03509 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,701 (₨219,433) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (31 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)