Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05864 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,778 (руб 149,695) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)