Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03302 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,512 (¥590,957) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)