Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03271 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,251 (¥619,193) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.11 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)