Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03233 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,232 (¥656,643) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)