Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03318 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,401 (¥675,170) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)