Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03315 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,101 (¥636,449) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)