Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,952 prices entered by 729 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.966 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,155 (R$ 15,691) in São Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (34 minutes ago)