Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,199 prices entered by 1,184 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.182 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,442 (R$ 14,760) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (about 1 hour ago)