Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,468 prices entered by 618 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.986 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 18,473 (R$ 18,737) in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)