Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,849 prices entered by 1,065 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.101 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,673 (R$ 14,229) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)