Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,389 prices entered by 1,300 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.159 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,124 (R$ 16,498) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (32 minutes ago)