Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,805 prices entered by 1,227 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.187 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,071 (R$ 11,016) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)