Cost of living comparison between São Luís, Brazil and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.180 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,723 (R$ 11,627) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (about 1 hour ago)