Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.086 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,766 (R$ 10,837) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (37 minutes ago)