Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.907 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,374 (R$ 11,441) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)