Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.187 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,248 (R$ 8,636) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 60,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)