Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.158 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,024 (R$ 11,249) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 3 hours ago)