Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.954 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,666 (R$ 14,328) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 14,000,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chengdu costs 元1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)