Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.120 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,825 (R$ 14,135) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)