Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.182 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,840 (R$ 11,711) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (35 minutes ago)