Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.954 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,664 (R$ 15,375) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (38 minutes ago)