Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07967 AED / DOP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,399 (RD$ 143,087) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)