Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,420 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07433 AED / DOP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,415 (RD$ 153,582) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)