Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07985 AED / DOP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,771 (RD$ 172,465) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)