Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07477 AED / DOP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,848 (RD$ 171,828) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)