Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.970 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,556 (R$ 12,939) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)