Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.116 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,720 (R$ 12,296) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)