Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07157 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,193 (Php128,450) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)