Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21011 AED / ARS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,577 (ARS $36,064) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)