Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18467 AED / ARS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,149 (ARS $44,126) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)