Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 12,705 (3,459 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (43 minutes ago)