Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,303 (4,711 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kampala costs 3,400 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)