Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.870 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,399 (€2,428) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)