Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.329 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,106 (€3,489) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)